Easy DIY Jewelry Organizers


Easy DIY Jewelry Organizers that are easy to make.
These are a few of the easiest and most useful jewelry organizers that I have found throughout my internet travels.  

They are easy to make and very useful.  You will have fun making them and will not have to spend alot of money.  

I've realized that if I don't have my jewelry in front of me I don't ever use it.  
Its hidden away in a jewelry box and it just sits there for years.  When its out in the open you are more likely to get more use out of it.

DIY Wall Jewelry Blocks

12 Modern DIY Jewelry Holders
DIY Travel Jewelry Case


You can get an idea of what works best for you and then make them anyway you like with the colors that work for you.  




I'm sure you will love them as much as I did.  I have made most of them myself and they are quick and easy to make. Enjoy and be sure to check in again.  More ideas to come!





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top