1. SHUT DOWN – Disconnect from everything, put the phone down and turn off the computer. With our busy daily schedules it’s probably not possible to do this daily, so do it on the weekend. Try it, for one day or even a few hours. Give your brain a rest. You will feel refreshed and renewed! You will love it so much you will wonder why you haven't been doing this all thing time.
2. STAY HEALTHY – Our health affects the quality of how we live and function in our life. We are far more productive and happier when we get sleep, eat healthy, add superfoods to your diet, and have some activity in our life. Do not neglect your health or take it for granted. It’s top priority.
3. FILTER OUT THE NEGATIVE – Minimize the negative influences around you. Make an effort to avoid complainers, whiners, people with bad attitudes, and people overflowing with negativity. If you can’t completely avoid them, at least minimize contact and tune them out as much as possible. For the most part, surround yourself with positive, supportive, happy, good vibe people.
4. CUT DOWN – If your life is overflowing you will not be able to achieve balance. It’s not possible. Say NO to things that are not essential or add something of value to your life. Focus on what needs to get done and give yourself some time for YOU!
8. EXPLORE YOUR SURROUNDINGS – Take a walk and pay attention to what’s going on around you. Visit a park, be aware of what’s around you, the children playing, the birds chirping, the people talking. Drive a new route, visit an unvisited nearby town or be a tourist in your own town. There is so much around us that we never even realize is there until we take a minute to look around.
9. TRAVEL, TRAVEL, AND TRAVEL - Travel is one of the most fulllfilling experiences you can have in life. See new places, meet new people, new cultures, new ways of living life. Its amazing to see how other people live their day to day based on where they live.
10. LAUGH ALOT AND ENJOY! – There is nothing more wonderful than a laugh that hurts your stomach and makes you cry, where you are gasping to breathe but you want more! Laughing and being happy may actually be the most important of all. Life is ALWAYS better when you are laughing. Have people in your life that make you laugh and your life will be so much more beautiful or even if you are the one with the sense of humor – make people laugh, give them JOY!!
souce: Life Hack, Psycology Today